1. Put on a nice outfit for your wife, appear clean, and smell nice. When was the last time any of us men went pyjama shopping? She expects her husband to dress up for her in the same way that he expects his wife to dress up for him. Remember that when returning home, Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - would always start with Miswak and preferred the richest scents.
2. Give your wife the nicest names possible. Rasul Allah, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, gave his wives nicknames that they adored. Avoid using names that harm your wife's feelings and instead call her by her favourite names.
3. Do not handle her as if she were a fly. In our regular lives, we seldom think about a fly until it annoys us. Similarly, until she does something to 'bug' her husband, a wife will perform fine all day, attracting no notice from him. Don't treat her like this; instead, focus on all of the good she does.
4. If you notice something wrong with your wife, try not to say anything! When Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - saw something wrong from his wives - radi Allahu 'anhunn - he would employ this method. Few Muslim guys have mastered this trick.
5. Always smile at your wife and embrace her anytime you see her. Your wife is not free from the Muslim Ummah because she smiles. Consider what life would be like if she was always smiling at you. Remember the Ahadith of Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - kissing his wife before going to Salah, even if he was fasting.
6. Appreciate whatever she does for you. Then thank her once more! Consider a dinner party at your home. She prepares the food, cleans the house, and a slew of other jobs. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she gets is that the soup could need a little more salt. Don't allow it happen; instead, praise her!
7. Have her write down the ten things you have done for her in the last ten days that made her happy. Then repeat the process. It can be difficult to figure out what makes your wife happy. You don't have to guess; just ask her and try to recreate those moments in your life.
8. Don't be so oblivious to her desires. Soothe her. Men can be dismissive of their spouses' requests at times. In an instance when Safiyyah - radi Allahu 'anha - was crying because he had put her on a slow camel, Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam set an example for us. He wiped her tears, consoled her, and delivered the camel to her.
9. Make your wife laugh and play games with her. Consider how Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - would compete in the desert with his wife Aisha - radi Allahu 'anha. How long has it been since we did something like that?
10. Remember Allah's Messenger's words - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam: "Those who treat their families well are the best of you. To my family, I am the best among you." Make an effort to be the best!
Finally, remember to recite a Dua to Allah - azza wa jall - for the success of your marriage. And Allah ta'ala is the most knowledgeable!!
Muslim Marriage Bureau is the most popular and secure Muslim Matrimony website in Ahmedabad. Muslim Marriage Bureau, the Muslim Matrimonial site, is the best source of matrimonial profiles for Muslim singles. Join now and see why Muslim Marriage Bureau is the starting point for so many Muslim marriages. Our marriage service includes free registration, free photo upload, Muslim chat, and the ability to express interest in other profiles.
Muslim Marriage Bureau is the most secure Muslim Matrimonial site available.
Because it is maintained by Muslims who understand the culture of Muslim singles and Muslim marriages, Muslim Marriage Bureau 's Muslim Matrimonial site is the most trusted Muslim Matrimonial service. The only successful Muslim matrimony site maintained entirely by Muslims is Muslim Marriage Bureau . Other Muslim matrimony sites are not always maintained by Muslims and hence do not satisfy the demands of Muslim singles as well. Our matrimony site adheres to Islamic marriage requirements to ensure that all Muslim singles have a safe, halal, trustworthy, and comfortable matrimonial experience. And we're convinced that with our high-quality Muslim profiles and prompt technical help, you'll find the perfect Muslim match at Muslim Marriage Bureau!
Check us out on social media:
Visit us at: